Our government systems team is comprised of industry experts in Modulation, Forward Error Correction (FEC), Intellectual Property, SATCOM engineering, products and solutions. The highly experienced and cleared personnel have deep knowledge in systems engineering, hardware and software development, product and program management, government procurement and program execution, making Comtech EF Data a logical choice. Bringing a strong background of winning BAA, RIF, sub-prime, and prime government work we provide a comprehensive approach for small, medium, and large program requirements:
Small Programs (SBIR & STTR)
We have experience helping smaller partners with engineering resources and products for smaller SBA funded programs.
Medium Programs (BAA & RIF)
We have experience performing and helping small and medium partners with BAA and RIF programs for R&D and products up to TRL 1 to 6/7.
Large Programs (Prime & Sub-Prime Awards)
We have experience proposing, bidding, winning, developing and deploying large Government & Military programs for the development of products, solutions and technology from concept, deployment, to lifetime program execution.
We bring all available resources to bear for a full program solution, including highly skilled and cleared engineering and program management personnel, robust product suite, high-quality manufacturing for MIL-SPEC products, systems and reliability engineering, system architecture design and analysis, and call center support.
We are committed to providing the needed solutions to support mission-critical applications. As a result, our products have been widely adopted by the U.S. Government, and are utilized in the majority of the U.S. Department of Defense’s tactical terminal programs, including:
- Advanced TDMA Interface Processor (ATIP)
- Commercial Broadband Satellite Program (CBSP)
- Naval Oceanographic Office (NAVO)
- BAA 14-007: Ultra-Broadband, Highly Bandwidth Efficient Secure Communications
- Project Manager (PM) Tactical Network
- CERDEC Working Group for Digital IF Study (Phase 1 and 2)
- Deployable Ku-band Earth Terminals (DKETs)
- Trojan Spirit
- Diplomatic Telecommunications Network (DTS-PO)
- National Geospacial Agency Network
- Troop and Contractor Health and Welfare Networks
- Troop and Contactor Distance Learning Network
- Customs and Border Protection
U.S. Air Force
- Ground Multiband Terminal (GMT)
- Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) Hubs & DKETs